|The Power of the Net is
Connect and Collaborate.
How to Design Member Collaboration Form To Collect Data, Upload Files, Resume, Pics
WHAT IS MEMBER COLLABORATION FORM?
Member Collaboration Form allows you, when members login, you request them to submit information through a Smart Form that is used to collect form data and saved data into databases, such as: Customer Service Database, Dealer Register Database, Account Info Database, Feedback database, Resume with Photos Database...
The Company needs to collect different data from its private members for its different databases. Such as, company needs to collect different addresses for its Customer Addresses Books database, or Feedback database or collect data for Customer Service Database, Dealer Register Database... In this case study, the company requires you to design A Request For Training and Services Database and send out to its 5000 members see if who are interested in this Training and Services that will be organized next month. So in order to collect this data, you use 2 methods:
Another case study: Your company needs to have a resumes with photos database. Can you do it without any web skills?
myNet.Office. Not only, without web skill, you can design it in 15 Min. But also you can design and modify Member Collaboration Form.
If you can't afford in-house web developer then learn to take control your online destiny.
LOGIN IN YOUR WEBSITE AS ADMIN. LET'S DO IT.
STEP BY STEP TO DESIGN MEMBER
COLLABORATION FORM FOR REQUEST FOR TRAINING AND SERVICE
It involves 2 steps. Step 1) Create the Request For Training and Services Database Step 2) Create a Member Collaboration for Request For Training and Services Database using Member Collaboration Action = FORM.
STEP 1 - Create new Database of Request For Training and Services
AFTER FORM SUBMITTED, A NEW RECORD IS CREATED FOR DATABASE
REQUEST FOR TRAIN AND SERVICE.
Picture: New record is created for database. The SET of multi selection from check boxes [ v] in field LIST_PRODUCTS_SERVICES. Fields used by in-house office are empty because they are not selected. But staffs will fill these info later.
Picture: Data Entry. In house staffs click on record ID = 2 enter data for office used fields. All check boxes fields are automatically checked.
| How to Update or Modify
• Later, you want to change the selected Fields, Title, Table for this Member Collaboration, all you need is to use [MEMBER COLLABORATION MANAGER]
Send Email the url link of the form to all Member's Email. They click and fill the form. No need to login
NOTE: You can send email the URL link of this form to all member's email so that they open email, click the link, and fill the form. No need to login.
Using this format:
Just change the red data:
- yourcompany = Your domain name website. Example: netthruoffice
- MemberCollaNiftyForm.jsp or MemberCollaTableForm.jsp = the form builder format file name.
- dm_request_for_train_service = the name of database this form connected.
- Form_Train_Service = The Task name you creates in STEP 1.
| USE THIS EXAMPLE TO
CREATE MORE WEB DATABASES, MORE MEMBER COLLABORATION FORMS
Go ahead. Create more forms, more web databases like these:
Application Form, Meeting Appointment Form, Upload Files Form, Employee Form, Message Center Form, Support Center Form, Book Address Form, Business Card Form, Office Meeting Form, Survey Form, Register Form, Lead Generation Form, To-Do List Form, Online Petition Form, Contact Form, Customer Satisfaction Survey Form, Customer Service Form, Pricing Survey Form, Invitation Form, Tracking Form, Birthday Party Form, Guess House Form, Recipe Form, Diet Log Form, Personal Diary Form, Ware House Inventory Form, Event Planer Form, Dealer Registration Form, Supply Form, Parts Inventory Form, Seminar Form, Workshop Registration Form, Mailing List Form, Resume Form, Ask/Feedback Form, Appointment Form, Booking Reservation Form, Become A Partner Form, Business Affiliate Form, Sales Inquires Form, Rma Form...
Another example Create A Database Resumes with Photos and A Submit Form.
In this Member Collaboration, Members Upload their Resumes, Photos, Files stored in a database so that HR can access, share, collaborate to all resumes.
You can do without any web skills in 15 minutes.
1) Create a table to store Resumes, Photos.. named: my_upload_files (what ever name)
CREATE TABLE my_upload_files (
ID int not null auto_increment primary key, /* This is database Table Key. */
Email varchar(50), /* This is Member Collaboration Key. */
NOTE: You can add more fields or columns for this Resume Database, such as: APPLY_FOR, JOB_TITLE, SUBMIT_DATE, EDUCATION...
2) Create Member Collaboration Task = UPLOAD. See above picture of GUI Steps 2 of 3. Everything is automated. DONE!
** CONGRATULATION! You just built an Online Resume Database System in 15 minutes **
Not only you just created a Resume Database with Photos, but also you created an Upload Resumes Form that lets members upload their resumes and photos. You do it without any web skills. To build a resume database and form like this is not easy even for the pro-web developers.
** Now your company has a beautiful resume database that is easy managed, searchable for every one collaborating, and and sharing anywhere.***
- Resume Files in DOC, PDF, Photos of applicants... uploaded are store in web server folder. One click, you can open files and view.
- Database stores Job Applicant's info, like: NAME, PHONE, JOB_TITLE ...easily search.
NOTE: You don't store the content of resumes in database. Which makes database big and heavy. You store resume files in website server folders. And you store the data of resume, like FNAME, LNAME, PHONE, JOB TITLE in database.
- myNet.Dbase lets you query, search resume database by Name, Title, Demographics...If you add more fields for people to submit form.
- Collaboration Manager lets you go back, Edit or Modify the Member Collaboration Attribute of the Resume Database, and the Form by adding more table fields, changing fields, with no effect on existing data.
- NOTE: You can email the URL Link to Member's email. They click on the link and submit requested files and resumes. No need to login.
** This is just an example that unbelievably you can do this with myNet.Office Member Collaboration Tool **
ASK YOUR WEB DEVELOPER TO DESIGN A RESUME DATABASE SYSTEM LIKE THIS.
SEE HOW LONG THEY CAN DO IT! BUT YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT WEB SKILLS.
• To collect data from members, you have no choice but to use Member Collaboration Form. Data collected saved in database.
• Use the same design concept, you can create all kinds of databases and use Member Collaboration Form to collect data.
• Email the url link Member Collaboration Form to all Member's email. They open email, click on the url link, and fill the form. No need to login.
• Design this Member Collaboration Form is not easy. But, as you see, we show you few steps that you can design without any web skills.
** See getting Business Referrals: How to Create Member Collaboration Member Add Referrals.
Click see: *** How to create a Webpage with dynamic Menu, a Web Database of My_Support_Center, a Smart Form with Email Notification, an Upload Files Form, Resume Database without database programming, no web skills, all in 15 minutes ***
Click see: Working with myNet.Office Dynamic Database Menu Navigation.
- See example, How to use myNet.Office Member Collaboration to Create Member Collaboration Data Entry Form for your EDBMS.
- See How to Create Member Collaboration Login Update Account Info, such as: Name, Phone, Address, Password...
- See myNet.Office Login Member Collaboration Home Account
** See Working With Member Collaboration, a Social Collaboration Network
** See How to Create Member Collaboration Order Status History List.
** See How to Create Member Collaboration Member Add Referrals. Getting new Referrals, new customers..
** See How to Create Member Collaboration Submit Smart Form Training Services, Upload Files.
** See How to Create Member Collaboration Login Update Account Info, such as: Name, Phone, Address, Password..
Copy Rights @ Net Thru. All Rights reserved.